- He hasn’t hired a single cop since 2009.
- There wasn't even an active list from which to hire from for YEARS!
- He has allowed our police force to drop from 91 to 74 possible 71 as a few have recently left the force, and this number includes ALL officers, detectives, school resources, etc.
- ONLY after our city has seen more than 14 murders in a single year, dose he replaces ONLY 10 of the missing 17-20 cops.
- HOWEVER every budget since 2009 billed for 91, so where has that money gone? I don’t recall ever seeing a surplus, do you?
So remember Wilkes Barre as you see our king patting himself on the back, please keep this a few things in mind.
- Failed Leadership: You were told that “experience matters”, and we now know just how much.
- Back-room-deals: One of your new cops (Mark Hilpp), is one of your former cops, who QUIT about 3 years ago to chase a better job in Texas, sadly he failed, now Mark is returning with the new cops, BUT retaining his seniority, vacations, raises, etc. Fair to every other cop who stood their post those 3 years? I think NOT!
This is what you get when you elect someone because they simply belong to a certain party. Democrat/Republican, in a local election it means NOTHING, unless you let it.
Wake Up Wilkes Barre