Friday, February 24, 2012

Who’s Bidding?


Is it me or are you hearing The WHO at the beginning of CSI?

Who are you? Who, who, who, who? I really wanna know, Come on Beekman Street Properties LLC, who are you, you, you, oh, you?

Well in an effort to get more information I visited The Pennsylvania Department of State’s Business Entity Search, and guess what I found.

NO: Beekman Street Properties LLC, Registered as an LLC, in The State of Pennsylvania.

Now perhaps it’s user error! I’ll give you that, it could be, after all I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, you are welcome to click the link below, and do your own research.

If anyone including Beekman Street Properties LLC, can refute my search please feel free to provide supporting documentation, and I will gladly post that as well.

I guess we now know why Bob Kadluboski was not allowed to inspect the bids.
 


Wake Up Wilkes Barre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake Up Wilkes Barre TV